Member for 9 years, 8 months
I always enjoyed the cable show "Dream On" because I was raised with the idiot-box as a baby sitter. My family took me to drive-ins even when I was likely too young for the movie. "Phantasm" before the age of 12.
I have a great love of kids programming from the 70s. Obscure programming in general. (I just sold my "Pink Lady and Jeff" DVD set because in retrospect it really was THAT bad.)
One of my copious undergraduate majors was Film and Video production. So, I know just enough to be dangerous to myself and others.
I wish this site was more active so I could answer more than I ask. Right now I tend to try to find an "Identify this" at least twice a month.
- Movies & TV 4.6k 4.6k 11 gold badge2828 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.6k 1.6k 33 gold badges1919 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Parenting 1.6k 1.6k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Poker 615 615 55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Mi Yodeya 375 375 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 29 UIView.animateWithDuration Not Animating Swift (again)
- 29 What are some ways to teach a child how to spit (after brushing their teeth)?
- 27 What would have to happen to merge the Spider-man franchise and the Avengers franchise?
- 27 Swift 4 JSON Decodable simplest way to decode type change
- 27 Is John Keating to blame for Neil's suicide?
- 26 Why are some actors uncredited in certain films?
- 25 Was Gremlins 2 the first film to re-adapt a scene for release on different media?
- View more network posts →