Former undergraduate physics and astronomy major, many decades ago. I have kept my subscription of Scientific American all these years, and always read the astronomy articles first.
I am trying my hand at writing science fiction, and want my use of science to be as accurate as possible.
Member for 4 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jun 12 at 19:11
Top network posts
- 120 Could an Apollo astronaut stand up if they fell on the moon?
- 35 Was water ever taken outside a spacecraft?
- 22 Is the cupola, on the inside of the ISS, cold or warm to the touch?
- 15 Did the Apollo astronauts ever describe reentry deceleration?
- 15 Is there a term for this?
- 13 Dogfights in outer space
- 11 Where should a runway for a spaceplane be located?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.