I am a research electrical engineer at CEMWorks Inc. My current interests are in computational electromagnetics, in particular, frequency-domain integral equation solvers, fast direct methods, parallel algorithms, high-performance computing, and inverse problems. I enjoy investigating meshing algorithms as well as the general computational geometry problems.
Programming: C++, Python, Fortran, bash, Matlab
Technologies: OpenMP, MPI, TBB
IDE/Math: CLion, emacs, MS Visual Studio, Mathcad
Libraries/Software: LAPACK/Intel MKL, Eigen, GMSH, ParaView, Valgrind
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Member for 7 months
2 profile views
Last seen Jul 5 '19 at 4:09
- Meta Stack Exchange 7.2k 7.2k 77 gold badges1818 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Computational Science♦ 6.9k 6.9k 44 gold badges2626 silver badges8282 bronze badges
- Academia 2.4k 2.4k 1111 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.1k 1.1k 66 gold badges1616 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 327 327 99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 875 Firing Community Managers: Stack Exchange is not interested in cooperating with the community, is it?
- 187 How long can Moderator Resignation notices be featured?
- 97 Firing mods and forced relicensing: is Stack Exchange still interested in cooperating with the community?
- 72 Show MSE posts authored by staff members on the homepage regardless of the vote count
- 45 Social media disclaimer policy for SE Staff
- 44 This star on the Warm Welcome hat looks like a communist symbol
- 39 Synonym for the job title of assistant professor
- View more network posts →