I'm a senior systems specialist enthusiastic about learning new skills and best practices to build better solutions. The focus of my expertise is on databases - especially PostgreSQL and Microsoft SQL Server. I also have a good knowledge of C# as well as extensive knowledge of information management with SAP Data Services and reporting with Crystal Reports.
I have my MSc in computer science but B.A. in musicology and I did a nature and wilderness guide's professional examination some years ago. Now I'm enjoing these different skills during my spare time playing piano, listening to all kinds of music and wandering in nature with my wife. I also practise meditation and qigong, activities that have proven to be invaluable and have allowed me to see things more clearly both in my work life and elsewhere.
You can email me at simo.kivisto(at)iki.fi.
Member for 4 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 11 at 11:54
- Stack Overflow 3k 3k 33 gold badges2626 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 755 755 11 gold badge55 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Buddhism 199 199 11 gold badge11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Server Fault 188 188 11 gold badge22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Area 51 156 156 11 gold badge11 silver badge11 bronze badge
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 34 PostgreSQL CSV import from command line
- 16 postgresql insert null value on query
- 15 Algebra Relational sql GROUP BY SORT BY ORDER BY
- 13 Postgres row_to_json produces invalid JSON with double escaped quotes
- 12 Find missing dates (PostgreSQL)
- 11 Using json_populate_recordset without creating a table?
- 10 postgres9.4 loop through jsonb: how select vals of key:val pairs
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.