- Stack Overflow 6.5k 6.5k 2222 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 2.6k 2.6k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Project Management 281 281 11 silver badge22 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 236 236 22 silver badges22 bronze badges
- Code Golf 221 221 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 43 Front end first or Back end first. Of the two which is a Good system design pratice?
- 23 XML: content is not allowed in trailing section
- 20 What is the most efficient way to encode an arbitrary GUID into readable ASCII (33-127)?
- 18 Are 40 hour work-weeks (no overtime) acceptable for development teams?
- 18 Why is XmlNamespaceManager necessary?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jan 9 '15