My LinkedIn profile:
My blog "Learning Machines":
I am the author of the OneR Machine Learning package:
Quick Start Video:
My latest Quant Finance paper: https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2956257
My latest (popular) lecture (in German):
- Quantitative Finance 25k 25k 99 gold badges8686 silver badges144144 bronze badges
- Mathematics 7.5k 7.5k 88 gold badges4242 silver badges6363 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 5.4k 5.4k 44 gold badges4141 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 5.2k 5.2k 1010 gold badges4646 silver badges6161 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 3.4k 3.4k 99 gold badges3434 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 132 Connection between Fourier transform and Taylor series
- 130 Does the Planck scale imply that spacetime is discrete?
- 129 Why is differentiating mechanics and integration art?
- 110 Most helpful math resources on the web
- 87 Innovative ways of visualizing financial data
- 72 Difference between metric and norm made concrete: The case of Euclid
- 71 What concepts are the most dangerous ones in quantitative finance work?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.