- Stack Overflow 65.7k 65.7k 55 gold badges138138 silver badges172172 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 41.5k 41.5k 11 gold badge7070 silver badges122122 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 15k 15k 22 gold badges2424 silver badges6363 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 7.7k 7.7k 1919 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 3.1k 3.1k 1111 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 169 Call one constructor from another
- 115 Why did the Apple IIe make a hideous noise if you inserted the disk upside down?
- 94 What is the point of finally in a try catch/except finally statement
- 79 Why doesn't Java 8 include immutable collections?
- 72 What is the difference between Flash memory and EEPROM?
- 68 Why is the time constant 63.2% and not 50% or 70%?
- 61 Why did C use the -> operator instead of reusing the . operator?
- View more network posts →