- TeX - LaTeX 35k 35k 66 gold badges121121 silver badges204204 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 6k 6k 11 gold badge2828 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- German Language 4.4k 4.4k 1717 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge99 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 632 632 66 silver badges55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 106 How to use more than 10 tab stops in bmatrix or other amsmath matrix environments?
- 95 Can I get a \widebar without using the mathabx package?
- 89 How to typeset $:=$ correctly?
- 83 What's the proper way to typeset a differential operator?
- 82 Can I get a \widebar without using the mathabx package?
- 69 Is it always best practice to not include text punctuation in inline math mode?
- 64 What is the use of percent signs (%) at the end of lines? (Why is my macro creating extra space?)
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jun 20 '14