Consultant, developer, mentor, author, speaker. C++ and .NET, Windows 7, Windows 8, whatever else I like.
My firm is available for online or in person mentoring, code reviews, troubleshooting and in some cases writing code for clients. If you're interested, please email me and mention you are familiar with my SO activities.
Member for 5 years, 5 months
4 profile views
Last seen Jul 30 at 14:04
- The Workplace 114.7k 114.7k 4545 gold badges256256 silver badges356356 bronze badges
- Travel 62.2k 62.2k 1010 gold badges174174 silver badges268268 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 60.1k 60.1k 3131 gold badges126126 silver badges279279 bronze badges
- Interpersonal Skills 32.9k 32.9k 1313 gold badges8585 silver badges115115 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 17.8k 17.8k 77 gold badges5050 silver badges8282 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 454 Should I charge my client the agreed amount for the difficult tasks that I have solved by accident within few minutes?
- 448 My manager told me I should feel comfortable about telling him if I want to leave the company. Should I tell him?
- 381 The robo-approvers are killing my will to review edits
- 324 How do I deal with the "30 minutes remaining" problem?
- 299 How do I tell a love interest I'm probably too old for her?
- 253 I quit, and boss offered me 3 month "grace period" where I could still come back
- 250 Co-Worker quit today, boss is pretending it didn't happen. Is this weird?
- View more network posts →