Consultant, developer, mentor, author, speaker. C++ and .NET, Windows 7, Windows 8, whatever else I like.
My firm is available for online or in person mentoring, code reviews, troubleshooting and in some cases writing code for clients. If you're interested, please email me and mention you are familiar with my SO activities.
Member for 6 years, 4 months
4 profile views
Last seen Oct 30 '19 at 20:35
- The Workplace 122.4k 122.4k 4848 gold badges272272 silver badges380380 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 71.9k 71.9k 3232 gold badges137137 silver badges295295 bronze badges
- Travel 68.1k 68.1k 1212 gold badges189189 silver badges289289 bronze badges
- Interpersonal Skills 39.6k 39.6k 1414 gold badges102102 silver badges132132 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 18.3k 18.3k 77 gold badges5252 silver badges8585 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 456 Should I charge my client the agreed amount for the difficult tasks that I have solved by accident within few minutes?
- 455 My manager told me I should feel comfortable about telling him if I want to leave the company. Should I tell him?
- 383 The robo-approvers are killing my will to review edits
- 332 How do I deal with the "30 minutes remaining" problem?
- 302 How do I tell a love interest I'm probably too old for her?
- 273 Should I reveal productivity tricks to peers, or keep them to myself in order to be more productive than the others?
- 254 I quit, and boss offered me 3 month "grace period" where I could still come back
- View more network posts →