Consultant, developer, mentor, author, speaker. C++ and .NET, Windows 7, Windows 8, whatever else I like.
My firm is available for online or in person mentoring, code reviews, troubleshooting and in some cases writing code for clients. If you're interested, please email me and mention you are familiar with my SO activities.
Member for 5 years, 11 months
4 profile views
Last seen Oct 30 '19 at 20:35
- The Workplace 118.5k 118.5k 4747 gold badges265265 silver badges367367 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 71.3k 71.3k 3131 gold badges134134 silver badges292292 bronze badges
- Travel 66.4k 66.4k 1212 gold badges182182 silver badges280280 bronze badges
- Interpersonal Skills 36.6k 36.6k 1313 gold badges9797 silver badges127127 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 18.1k 18.1k 77 gold badges5151 silver badges8484 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 454 Should I charge my client the agreed amount for the difficult tasks that I have solved by accident within few minutes?
- 451 My manager told me I should feel comfortable about telling him if I want to leave the company. Should I tell him?
- 381 The robo-approvers are killing my will to review edits
- 328 How do I deal with the "30 minutes remaining" problem?
- 301 How do I tell a love interest I'm probably too old for her?
- 273 Should I reveal productivity tricks to peers, or keep them to myself in order to be more productive than the others?
- 254 I quit, and boss offered me 3 month "grace period" where I could still come back
- View more network posts →