I do programming for a living. I like tinkering with stuff from bare metal to designing architectures. I also contribute to the Open Source community.
Currently I'm based on the JVM (Kotlin/Clojure/Java) but I'm still looking for an Elixir (pun intended).
Currently I'm hacking simulation-based games and world/flora/fauna/civilization generation (Dwarf Fortress style). If you think we can work together (programming/pixel art) drop me a mail.
Check out my Hexagonal Grid library if interested: Hexameter
If you need a multiplatform messaging bus: Riptide
or a multiplatform terminal emulator for games: Zircon
You can find my LinkedIn profile here
I also created the unicorns tag on meta and #SOreadytohelp.
- Stack Overflow 24.5k 24.5k 1717 gold badges8484 silver badges163163 bronze badges
- Arqade 4.5k 4.5k 1111 gold badges4646 silver badges8282 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 1.6k 1.6k 77 gold badges2121 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1.1k 1.1k 88 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- The Workplace 854 854 88 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 312 Where does PHP store the error log? (php5, apache, fastcgi, cpanel)
- 103 Two dimensional array initializer followed by square brackets
- 58 Accessing a class constant using a simple variable which contains the name of the constant
- 51 What can I do if I have a colleague who is picking on me?
- 48 What does it do exactly if I click in the window of cmd?
- 48 How does ConcurrentHashMap work internally?
- 43 Who is the mysterious G-man in the Half-Life series?
- View more network posts →