Moderator on Seasoned Advice.
I love to cook and I love to experiment. I have some small professional experience (chief cook and bottle washer), a certain little Alaskan town loved my dinner specials. I often think that I should have gone to culinary school, but I didn't. Maybe I'll audition for Masterchef someday. In the meantime, I'll continue to experiment. I love the internet.
Just in case you're here wondering what pronoun to use, I'm a "she".
Probably somewhat north of you
Member for 5 years, 5 months
5 profile views
Last seen Apr 16 at 19:24
- Seasoned Advice♦ 55.4k 55.4k 2121 gold badges166166 silver badges291291 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 3.6k 3.6k 2323 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 3.1k 3.1k 99 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 1.7k 1.7k 33 gold badges1212 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Pets 881 881 99 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 138 Browning Avocados - What Helps?
- 82 Browning Avocados - What Helps?
- 76 How can I measure the weight of my cat?
- 69 Can I use cooking sherry instead of red wine in my stew?
- 69 What is the difference between a prawn and a shrimp?
- 67 Is there a quick, easy, mess-free way to peel an orange (or grapefruit)?
- 65 How is sushi supposed to be eaten?
- View more network posts →