- Stack Overflow 5.8k 5.8k 22 gold badges2020 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Physics 4.1k 4.1k 1717 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 183 183 55 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 183 183 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 156 156 66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 53 Why does a helium filled balloon move forward in a car when the car is accelerating?
- 46 Speed of sound at temperatures below 0 °C
- 39 Doesn't a box holding a vacuum weigh the same as a box full of air?
- 23 The CURL User Agent
- 22 Why does blowing on a candle put it out but sucking doesn't?
- 21 Simulate click event in AS3
- 19 Why is the moment of inertia (wrt. the center) for a hollow sphere higher than a solid sphere (with same radius and mass)?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Nov 24 '12