To be, or not to be, that is the question
Translating it into code, we get
theQuestion = 2b || !2b
true for any value of
2b, making the evaluation redundant. We can optimise it by removing the expression and substituting with the result.
theQuestion = true
Member for 5 years
0 profile views
Last seen May 15 at 7:11
Top network posts
- 40 Origin of genies (from lamps) having a three wish limit?
- 16 Player class for RPG/DND type game
- 16 What could an "<img src=" XSS do?
- 16 Short story about people being sacrificed during a flight
- 15 How can an eldritch abomination hide its true form in public?
- 14 How many Santas are required?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.